Dexcom Data to Tidepool via your iPhone
Tidepool can now collect your Dexcom data directly from your iPhone! To activate this feature, please follow these steps:
- Get the latest Tidepool Mobile (Blip Notes) app from the App Store (version 1.1 or higher)
- Connect your Dexcom App to Health.
- For G5 users, in Settings, turn the connection to “Health” to On.
- For Share2 users, select "Account," then "Health," then "Enable."
- You will then see an Apple Health screen. Allow Dexcom to write Blood Glucose data.
- Open Tidepool Mobile (Blip Notes) and log in with your Tidepool account.
- In Settings, turn on "Connect to Health. To get to Settings:
- Open Tidepool Mobile (Blip Notes).
- Click the "X" in the top left corner to close the note creation form.
- Click the upside-down triangle in the top right corner to go to Settings
- Toggle "Connect to Health" on.
- You will then get an Apple Health screen. Toggle the switch on to allow Tidepool Mobile (Blip Notes) to read data. Then, select “Allow.”
Then, you can log into Tidepool on the web from your computer at
app .tidepool.org and see your Dexcom data in Tidepool on the Web's Daily View. Please note that Dexcom data from Health is delayed by 3 hours.