Uploading your Bayer Meter
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A Compatible Bayer Contour Meter - Tidepool currently supports Bayer Contour Next, Bayer Contour Next USB, Bayer Contour USB, and Bayer Contour Next Link meters.
- If necessary, a micro USB Type B cable - this is required for Bayer Contour Next meters.
1. Connect Your Device
If you have a Bayer Contour USB, Bayer Contour Next USB, or a Bayer Contour Next Link, those meters have a built in USB connection, meaning that you may connect them directly to your computer's USB ports.
2. Upload Your Data
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Bayer Contour Next" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
Please note, you will select "Bayer Contour Next" for all Bayer Contour Next meters.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.