Uninstalling the Tidepool Uploader Chrome App
With the release of Tidepool Uploader 2.0, support for Tidepool Uploader 1.X (the current Chrome App) will be discontinued at the end of 2017.
Uninstall the Chrome Uploader:
- Open Google Chrome
- In your navigation bar, type
chrome://extensions/and press enter.
- Scroll to Tidepool Uploader.
- Click the Trash Can icon to Remove from Chrome.
- Click ‘Remove’ to remove the Tidepool Uploader Chrome App.
- Visit tidepool.org/uploader to download the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.