Upload MiniMed CareLink Data to Tidepool
1. Upload to CareLink
Some things to note:
- You must first create a US CareLink account and upload your devices to CareLink in order to allow the Tidepool Uploader to access your data. We cannot upload data directly from your Medtronic devices at this time. We cannot import data from international (Non-US) CareLink sites at this time.
- For directions to upload to CareLink please see: http://www.medtronicdiabetes.com/customer-support/carelink-personal
- CareLink is managed and created by Minimed. If you encounter any issues with your account or when trying to upload, please contact their support. Here is a link to their support form: https://carelink.minimed.com/patient/contact.do
- The Uploader is not compatible with MiniMed Connect at this time.
2. Uploading to the Tidepool Uploader
Once your data has been uploaded to CareLink, all you need to do is to enter your CareLink credentials into the fields in the Tidepool Uploader.
After entering your account credentials, press “Import.”
The Uploader will then display a progress bar and “Downloading CareLink export…”
Once the upload finishes, you can upload any other devices you would like to upload. Or, you can click “Go to Blip” or return to an already open session of Blip to see your data. If you do not see your new data, please press “Refresh” in the bottom left corner of Blip.
- Please note that we do not have control over CareLink itself. We are happy to try and help troubleshoot, but feedback should be directed to CareLink (Medtronic). https://carelink.minimed.com/patient/contact.do
- If your upload fails, please try again once or twice as occasionally our attempt to access a CSV exported from CareLink will fail.
- If you receive this error in the Tidepool Uploader: Please ensure that you have uploaded only one pump to the CareLink account in question. If there are overlapping datasets from two different devices, we are not able to process the file. You can verify the uploads by logging into your CareLink account and reviewing the upload history and the serial numbers for the pumps. If there are multiple pumps, please create a new CareLink account and only upload the device you are currently using.
- If it repeatedly fails, please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are a few related articles attached at the bottom of this article to help fix Java issues.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.