Uploading your Abbott Freestyle Meter
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A Windows PC - at this time, Abbott devices can only be uploaded on Windows computers.
The Abbott Precision Xtra, Freestyle, and Freedom Lite are all dependent upon specific serial cables to upload. These cables are only supported on Windows at this time.
1. Connect Your Device
Using the serial cable specific to your meter, connect your meter to your Windows PC.
2. Upload Your Data
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm your specific Abbot Freestyle Meter is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.