Uploading your OneTouch Verio IQ Meter
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A OneTouch Verio IQ meter and a mini USB cable - this cable is required to connect your OneTouch Verio IQ meter to your computer.
1. Connect Your Device
Your meter should display "PC Connected" when properly connected to your computer.
2. Upload Your Data
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "OneTouch VerioIQ" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please note: We are not able to upload any of the other OneTouch Verio meters aside from the VerioIQ at this time. If you would like to request support for another Verio meter (or any other device), please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.