Uploading your OneTouch Ultra 2 Meter
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A OneTouch Ultra 2 blood glucose meter.
- A compatible FTDI cable to connect your meter to your computer - this can be the official Prolific cable, an official FTDI cable, or any generic FTDI cable
1. Connect Your Device
Using your FTDI cable, connect your meter to one of your computer's USB ports.
2. Upload Your Data
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account
- Confirm "OneTouch Ultra 2" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.