Uploading your Abbott FreeStyle Libre
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- An Abbott FreeStyle Libre Reader - the reader stores your blood glucose data.
- A micro-USB cable - this will connect your Libre reader.
1. Connect Your Device
Using a micro-USB cable, connect your FreeStyle Libre reader to your computer.
2. Upload Your Data
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Abbott FreeStyle Libre" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.