Uploading your OneTouch Verio and Verio Flex Meter
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A OneTouch Verio or Verio Flex meter and a micro USB cable - this cable is required to connect your OneTouch Verio or Verio Flex meter to your computer.
Please note: OneTouch Verio and Verio Flex meters are currently supported on Mac only. We are working on an update to allow Windows users to upload these meters. If you would like to be notified when Verio and Verio Flex meters can be uploaded to Windows computers, please write us an email at email@example.com.
1. Connect Your Device
Your meter should display "PC Connected" when properly connected to your computer.
2. Upload Your Data
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "OneTouch Verio & Verio Flex" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.