Viewing Your Medtronic 670G Insulin Pump Data
Medtronic 670G insulin pumps do things a little differently than the rest of the insulin pumps Tidepool currently supports. To account for those unique features, we made some specific updates to the Basics and Daily View.
Summary widgets includes percent time in Auto Mode.
The Basals section includes Auto Mode exits.
Blood glucose meter readings have a variety of different states depending on how it was taken and what you did with the reported value. Here’s a breakdown of each label.
- Source - Manual: a blood glucose reading entered into an insulin pump from a non-linked meter or continuous glucose monitor.
- Source - Linked: a blood glucose reading transmitted by a linked blood glucose meter.
- Confirm BG - Yes: the recorded blood glucose reading was accepted (confirmed) on the pump screen.
- Confirm BG - No: the recorded blood glucose reading was not accepted (unconfirmed) on the pump screen.
- Confirm BG - Timed Out: the pump screen timed out before a recorded blood glucose reading was accepted or rejected.
In Manual Mode, Bolus details continue to show the appropriate target based on your pump settings.
- An (A) marker indicates the beginning of Auto Mode
- A (M) marker indicates the beginning of Manual Mode
The Daily Statistics section now shows a Time in Auto Mode widget, replacing the Basal to Bolus ratio widget.
You can hover over basal rates to identify timing and amount of an Auto Mode basal rate.
You can also hover over basal rates to identify timing and amount of basal rate while in Manual Mode.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.