Adding and deleting a note in Tidepool Mobile
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed Tidepool Mobile on a compatible iOS device. Tidepool Mobile requires iOS 9.0 or later. You can download Tidepool Mobile from the App Store.
Tidepool Mobile lets you add context to your diabetes. Notes about meals, physical activity, and other diabetes-related moments will help when you are reviewing your data.
Adding a note
When you log in to your Tidepool Mobile account, you will see your most recent notes.
You can add a new note with a few simple actions.
1. Tap the + symbol to add a new note.
We suggest some hashtags for easy reference, but you can enter anything that adds more context to your day, and your diabetes.
2. Tap "edit" to edit the date and time of your note if you need to back-date your note.
3. Tap "Save" to save your new note.
Clearly, James Jellyfish is a creature of habit.
Deleting a note
You can delete a note in a few quick steps.
1. Open Tidepool Mobile to view your recent notes.
2. Swipe the note you wish to delete to the left to reveal the Delete option.
3. Tap Delete to delete your note.
You will be asked to confirm your decision.
Note: Deleting a note you've made in Tidepool for Web or Tidepool Mobile is permanent. Please exercise caution when deleting a note.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.