This article assumes:
- You have a Clinic Account Workspace.
- Your patient is using a Dexcom system, and it is uploaded to Dexcom Clarity.
- You have your patient's email address.
- Log into Tidepool Web at https://app.tidepool.org using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to access your Clinic Workspace dashboard.
- Search for your patient by name or click on Show All to locate your patient.
- To the right of your patient details click ... and then Edit Patient Information.
- Input the patient's email address into the Email field if not already present.
- Check the Connect with DEXCOM box and click Save Changes.
- An email will be sent to your patient inviting them to connect their Dexcom Clarity account to Tidepool Web.
- You will know your patient has completed the process by clicking on their account and reviewing their Dexcom data, or by clicking ... and then Edit Patient Information where you will see a green Connected with DEXCOM message.
Note: Clinician users who have not updated their older Clinician account to a Clinic Account Workspace will first need to complete that update before having the ability to use this functionality. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss migrating your current login to a new Clinic Account Workspace.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.