This article assumes you have:
- A GlucoRx Nexus, Nexus Mini Ultra, Go, or HCT meter
- A Tidepool account — You can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of Tidepool Uploader — You can download the latest version at tidepool.org/uploader.
- A GlucoRX strip port cable — for the Nexus Mini Ultra & Go meters. Contact GlucoRx to obtain the necessary cable here.
- A Mini USB cable — for the Nexus & HCT meters.
1. Connect your device
- Using the GlucoRx strip port cable for the Nexus Mini Ultra or Go meter, or a Mini USB cable for the Nexus or HCT meter, connect to the meter and your computer's USB port.
2. Select your device
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm GlucoRx Nexus, Nexus Mini Ultra, Go & HCT is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose devices" from the menu under your name.
3. Upload your data
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click Upload to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or visit app.tidepool.org using your web browser, or click See data to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.