This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at tidepool.org/uploader.
- A ReliOn Platinum blood glucose meter.
- A micro USB cable to connect your meter to your computer.
1. Connect your Device
- Using a micro USB cable, connect your ReliOn Platinum meter to one of your computer's USB ports.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "ReliOn Platinum" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.