This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at tidepool.org/uploader.
- A Forac TN'G Voice blood glucose meter.
- Bluetooth on your Mac or Windows computer.
1. Connect your Device
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm Fora TN'G Voice is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting Choose Devices from the menu under your name.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Flip the toggle on the right side of the TN'G Voice meter and hold until you see the blue light blinking on the front of the meter.
- Click Upload in Tidepool Uploader.
- Click Confirm to pair the meter on Windows or click Continue to pair the meter on macOS on the dialog windows that appear.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.