We recognize the transition from other data platforms to Tidepool can be challenging. In our effort to decrease the friction of changing your clinician workflow, the following resources will be helpful as you plan your deployment.
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of your deployment and implementation plan, you can schedule a meeting with Tidepool's Clinic Success Team with this link: https://provider.tidepool.org/meeting-request.
Set up your Clinic Account Workspace
If you have questions about your initial Clinic Account Workspace configuration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the best way forward for your team.
We recommend assigning at least two people Admin permissions to ensure a backup is available to support requests including:
- Resending Clinic Team Member invitations
- Revoking Clinic Team Member invitations
- Removing Clinic Team Members
- Updating Clinic Team Member permissions
- If necessary, updating your Clinic Account Workspace profile
- Selecting your Clinic Account Workspace's preferred blood glucose unit setting
- At any time, a Clinic Team Member can leave your Clinic Account Workspace
Notifying your team in advance of workflow changes and pending Tidepool notices will ensure a smooth transition. If you need any assistance coordinating this set up process, or need to request additional training sessions for your clinical staff, use this link to meet with Tidepool's Clinic Success Team: https://provider.tidepool.org/meeting-request
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.