This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at tidepool.org/uploader.
- A OneTouch Verio, Verio Flex, or Verio Reflect meter and a micro-USB cable - this cable is required to connect your OneTouch Verio, Verio Flex, or Verio Reflect meter to your computer.
- macOS 10.15 Catalina & Newer Special Note - You will need to provide your Mac computer password at upload to give Tidepool Uploader permission to access your OneTouch Verio, Verio Flex, or Verio Reflect meter. Click here to jump down to Troubleshooting.
1. Connect your device
- Your meter should display "PC Connected" when properly connected to your computer.
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "OneTouch Verio, Verio Flex and Verio Reflect" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
2. Upload Your Data
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data.
- If you are on a Mac running macOS 10.15 Catalina or newer you will be prompted to input your computer password to allow Tidepool Uploader to access your OneTouch Verio, Verio Flex, or Verio Reflect meter
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
- For Mac users who have already input their password at the time of uploading their Verio, Verio Flex, or Verio Reflect meter, but are still receiving an error message check the following to make sure Tidepool Uploader can read data from your Verio, Verio Flex, or Verio Reflect meter.
- Click on the Apple Logo and then click System Preferences.
- Click on Security & Privacy.
- Click on Privacy from the four options towards the top.
- Scroll down on the list on the left pane until you see Files and Folders.
- Click on Files and Folders.
- Examine the right pane to see if you see Tidepool Uploader listed with a checkbox for Removable Volumes.
- If you see the box unchecked, use the padlock to Unlock the pane and check the box.
- Now close System Preferences and retry your upload in Tidepool Uploader.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.