This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A OneTouch Verio or Verio Flex meter and a micro USB cable - this cable is required to connect your OneTouch Verio or Verio Flex meter to your computer.
1. Connect your device
- Your meter should display "PC Connected" when properly connected to your computer.
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "OneTouch Verio & Verio Flex" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
2. Upload Your Data
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.