Whether it’s your first time or you just want a refresher, here is a quick walkthrough of the process to upload data via Tidepool Uploader.
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account. You can create your free Tidepool account by visiting tidepool.org/signup.
- The latest version of Tidepool Uploader installed on your computer. If you've already installed Tidepool Uploader, it will check for updates every time it is opened. See this guide on updating Tidepool Uploader for more information.
- Your diabetes devices.
- Device-specific cables to connect your devices to your computer. Some of these cables are common, others are unique. Use our device page to find our specific guide for your device.
1. Launch Tidepool Uploader
- Click Log in to launch your web browser to allow you to log into Tidepool Uploader.
2. Log into your Tidepool Web account
3. Click Open Tidepool Uploader from your browser
Check Always allow app.tidepool.org to open links of this type in the associated app to have this happen automatically in the future.
4. Confirm your diabetes devices are selected
- You can change your devices by selecting Choose Devices from the menu under your name.
3. Confirm the time zone is correct
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone. This helps Tidepool keep your data in sync.
4. Connect your device
- Connect the diabetes device you wish to upload to your computer. Different devices require different cables to connect to your computer. Review our guides for each device you use to make sure you can properly upload your diabetes data.
5. Upload your data
- Click Upload to upload your data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.