With the release of Tidepool Uploader 2.0, support for Tidepool Uploader 1.X has been discontinued. If you still have it installed on your computer here is how you can uninstall it.
Uninstall the Chrome Uploader:
- Open Google Chrome
- In your navigation bar, type
chrome://extensions/and press enter.
- Scroll to Tidepool Uploader.
- Click the Trash Can icon to Remove from Chrome.
- Click ‘Remove’ to remove the Tidepool Uploader Chrome App.
- Visit tidepool.org/uploader to download the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.