This article is a quick guide on how to uninstall our older version of Tidepool Uploader that worked inside of Google Chrome. If you still have it installed on your computer, here is how you can uninstall it.
1. How to uninstall the Tidepool Uploader Chrome app
- Open Google Chrome.
- In your navigation bar, type
chrome://extensions/and press enter.
- Scroll to Tidepool Uploader.
- Click the Trash Can icon to Remove from Chrome.
- Click ‘Remove’ to remove the Tidepool Uploader Chrome App.
2. Installing the latest version of Tidepool Uploader
- Visit tidepool.org/uploader to download the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article. If you are submitting feedback, please include the article title so we can quickly identify what changes need to be made.