This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A OneTouch Ultra 2 blood glucose meter.
- A compatible FTDI cable to connect your meter to your computer - this can be the official cable that came with your meter or was acquired from the manufacturer or any generic FTDI cable
1. Connect Your Device
- Using your FTDI cable, connect your meter to one of your computer's USB ports.
2. Upload Your Data
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account
- Confirm "OneTouch Ultra 2" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Plug in your OneTouch Ultra 2 meter ensuring the meter is off.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.