This article assumes you have:
- An Abbott Freestyle Lite or Freedom Lite Meter.
- A Tidepool account — You can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of Tidepool Uploader — You can download the latest version at tidepool.org/uploader.
- A Windows PC — The Freestyle and Freedom Lite devices can only be uploaded on Windows computers.
- A FreeStyle Data Cable — The cable can be purchased from Abbott on their website here or this third-party cable that Tidepool has tested and verified works with these meters.
1. Connect your device
2. Select your device
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm Abbott Freestyle Lite & Freedom Lite is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose devices" from the menu under your name.
3. Upload your data
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click Upload to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.