This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — If you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of Tidepool Uploader — If you have not installed Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A Windows PC — At this time, Abbott devices can only be uploaded on Windows computers.
Please note: The Abbott Precision Xtra, Freestyle, and Freedom Lite are all dependent upon specific serial cables to upload. These cables are only supported on Windows at this time.
1. Connect your device
- Using the serial cable specific to your meter, connect your meter to your Windows PC.
2. Select your device
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm your specific Abbot Freestyle Meter is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose devices" from the menu under your name.
3. Upload your data
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leave the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) to upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article. If you are submitting feedback, please include the article title so we can quickly identify what changes need to be made.