This article assumes you have:
- An Abbott Freestyle Meter.
- A Tidepool account — You can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of Tidepool Uploader — You can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A Windows PC — The Freestyle and Freedom Lite devices can only be uploaded on Windows computers.
Please note: The Abbott Freestyle and Freedom Lite are dependent upon specific serial cables to upload. These cables are only supported on Windows at this time.
1. Connect your device
- Using the serial cable specific to your meter, connect your meter to your Windows PC.
2. Select your device
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm Abbott Freestyle Lite & Freedom Lite is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose devices" from the menu under your name.
3. Upload your data
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leave the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) to upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.