This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Previously Uploaded Your Data - to view your data in mmol/L, you first need to upload your data. See this guide on using the Tidepool Uploader for help.
- Google Chrome installed on your computer.
1. Log in to your Tidepool account.
Visit https://app.tidepool.org to log in to your Tidepool account.
2. Open your profile settings.
Click your name or the gear next to your name at the top of the screen.
3. Change units to mmol/L.
Click on mmol/L for THE UNITS I USE ARE section of the page
4. Frequently Asked Questions
Does this mean I can use Tidepool if I don't live in the United States?
Can I use my meter that only displays in mmol/L?
That’s tricky. Devices upload either in mg/dL or in mmol/L. Very few let you set the units yourself, and this is typically hardcoded by the device manufacturer. We’re working to add support for all mmol/L devices, but unless we actually have a mmol/L version of a particular device in our hands, we can’t test it to make sure our software will behave properly.
If you have a mmol/L device and it's not displaying data correctly in Tidepool or you’re using a device that uploads in mmol/L that we don’t yet support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.