This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - Installing Tidepool Uploader
- A OneTouch UltraMini blood glucose meter.
- A compatible FTDI cable to connect your meter to your computer - Contact OneTouch for information about obtaining a cable or purchase this third-party cable that Tidepool has tested and verified works with the UltraMini.
1. Connect Your Device
- Using your FTDI cable, connect your meter to one of your computer's USB ports.
2. Upload Your Data
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account
- Confirm OneTouch UltraMini is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting Choose Devices from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click Upload to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click See data to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.