If you are using the Omnipod DASH system, please see this guide - Uploading your Insulet Omnipod DASH
This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- An Original Omnipod PDM and a USB A-Male to Mini-B cable - Your PDM should have come with this cable, but if you need to purchase a replacement here is a link on Amazon to buy one - AmazonBasics USB A-Male to Mini-B
1. Connect your device
- Connect Your OmniPod PDM to Your Computer. Wait for the PDM to read “USB device ready” at the top of the screen before proceeding.
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Insulet Omnipod" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
2. Upload your data
- Confirm that the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone and that your PDM has the correct date and time set on the device.
- Click the "Upload" button in Tidepool Uploader to begin the upload of the data from your DASH PDM.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.