This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Clinician account — you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- The latest version of Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A patient who would like to upload their data from home and/or connect their Dexcom Clarity account to Tidepool.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about Tidepool for Clinicians and schedule a video demo.
As a clinician, you can create new patient accounts within Tidepool Uploader. If you would like your patients to upload their data from home, or connect to their Clarity account to Tidepool, you will need to add their email address to their Tidepool account.
1. Login to your clinician account in Tidepool Uploader
2. Search for the patient whose account you want to update
3. Click "Edit Info" to access your patient's profile
4. Enter your patient's email address and click "Save"
Tidepool will send your patient an invitation to access their profile so that they can claim their account and upload and view their data from home.
Once complete, you can resume uploading your patient's data or click "Change Person" to select another patient.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.