This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- An Abbott FreeStyle Libre or Libre Pro Reader — the reader stores your blood glucose data.
- A micro-USB cable — this will connect your Libre reader.
1. Connect your device
- Using a micro-USB cable, connect your FreeStyle Libre reader to your computer.
- After you connect your reader, please make sure no other software is running on your computer.
2. Launch Tidepool Uploader
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Abbott FreeStyle Libre" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
3. Upload your data
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving Tidepool Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload quicker.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article. If you are submitting feedback, please include the article title so we can quickly identify what changes need to be made.