This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- An Abbott FreeStyle Libre or Libre Pro Reader — the reader stores your blood glucose data.
- A micro-USB cable — this will connect your Libre reader to your computer.
Unfortunately, Tidepool Uploader does not support the Libre 2 or Libre 3, or have the ability to connect to LibreLink on iPhone or Android
1. Connect your device
- Using a micro-USB cable, connect your FreeStyle Libre reader to your computer.
- After you connect your reader, please make sure no other software is running on your computer.
2. Launch Tidepool Uploader
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Abbott FreeStyle Libre" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
3. Upload your data
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.