This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account. If you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader. If you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at tidepool.org/download.
- A Medtronic 523, 554, 530G (551/751), 723, or 754 Insulin Pump.
- A Contour Next LINK Meter. Please confirm the back of your meter reads "Contour Next Link". It's easy to get this meter confused with the Contour Next Link 2.4 meter, which will only work with newer Medtronic 6xx pumps.
1. Connect your device
- Confirm “Medtronic 523, 723, Veo or 530G (using Contour Next Link)” is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Enter your insulin pump’s serial number. If you are uploading from your personal computer, you can check “Remember serial number” to have the Tidepool Uploader remember your serial number.
- Connect your Contour Next Link meter to one of your computer’s USB ports.
2. Upload your data
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click Upload.
- After your upload is complete, you can upload additional devices, or click “See data” to view your diabetes data.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Tidepool Uploader installed. See our Updating Tidepool Uploader guide for instructions on how to update.
- Confirm the serial number you entered in the Uploader matches your Medtronic 523, 554, 530G, 723, or 754 insulin pump.
- Disconnect/reconnect your Contour Next Link meter.
If you are seeing an error repeatedly after trying to upload your Medtronic 523, 554, 530G, 723, or 754 insulin pump, please copy the error message text or capture a screenshot of the error message and contact us at email@example.com so we can diagnose the problem.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.