This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A Roche Accu-Chek Guide, Guide Me, or Aviva Connect blood glucose meter.
- A micro USB cable to connect your Roche Accu-Chek Guide, Guide Me, or Aviva Connect meter to your computer
1. Connect your Device
- Using a micro USB cable for the Roche Accu-Chek Guide, Guide Me, or Aviva Connect meter, connect your meter to one of your computer's USB ports.
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account
- Confirm "Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Connect, Guide & Guide Me" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name. Select this device for all supported Roche Accu-Chek meters.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.