This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- A CareSens N Premier BLE or Dual BLE meter.
- macOS, with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
1. Pairing your meter with the Uploader
- Launch the Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account
- Confirm "CareSens N Premier & Dual (using Bluetooth)" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name. After checking the box, click Done.
- Hold in S-button Until “SET” appears on screen.
- Press right arrow to select “YES” and press S-button.
- Press right arrow until it says bT PAIr”
- Press S-button - screen should say “PIn”.
- Click "Upload" in the Tidepool Uploader.
- Enter the PIN displayed on the meter and press "OK".
2. Upload Your Data
- If your meter is already paired, you don't need to pair the meter again. Just hold in the right arrow on the meter until “bT SEnd” appears on screen and then click "Upload" in the Tidepool Uploader.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article. Please include the article title if you are submitting feedback to make it easier for us to identify what changes need to be made.