This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader
- A micro-USB cable to connect your Abbott FreeStyle Precision/Optium Neo Meter to your computer.
1. Connect your device
- Plug the micro-USB cable into your Abbott FreeStyle Precision or Optium Neo meter into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm "Abbott FreeStyle Precision/Optium Neo" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click "Upload" to upload the data from your meter.
- Click "See data" to open Tidepool Web in Google Chrome and view your data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.