This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader
- A micro-USB cable to connect your Abbott FreeStyle Precision/Optium Neo Meter to your computer.
1. Connect your device
- Plug the micro-USB cable into your Abbott FreeStyle Precision or Optium Neo meter into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm "Abbott FreeStyle Precision/Optium Neo" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click "Upload" to upload the data from your meter.
- Click "See data" to open Tidepool Web in Google Chrome and view your data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article. If you are submitting feedback, please include the article title so we can quickly identify what changes need to be made.