This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Account - if you do not have a Tidepool account, you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader - if you have not installed the Tidepool Uploader, you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- An older Ascensia (Bayer) Contour Meter - This includes the Contour, Contour Next EZ and Contour Link Meter
- A compatible data cable - This cable was sold on the Contour website and is blue in color. A third party version of this cable is available on Amazon as the one from Ascensia doesn't appear to be available anymore - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HRKK15G/
If you have a newer Contour Next, Contour Next One, Contour Next USB, Contour USB, or Contour Next Link meter, please see this article - Uploading your Ascensia (Bayer) Meter
1. Connect your Device
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Ascensia (Bayer) Contour Next EZ, Contour or Contour Link" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm the Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Upload" to upload your data. Leaving the Uploader selected on your computer (in front of other windows) will allow it to execute the upload more quickly.
- After the upload is complete, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.