This article assumes you have:
1. Updating Tidepool Uploader
- Whenever there is an updated version of Tidepool Uploader the app will prompt you to update.
- After opening the app look for this dialog to pop up
- Click Install to run the update
2a. Windows PC notes
- If you are not an Administrator on your computer, you will be prompted to input a username and password for one after clicking Install.
- Follow the prompts in the next few sets of screens and click Next to advance through the installer.
- Be sure to click Next on the Tidepool USB Driver Installer that comes up in a separate window.
- Click Finish at the end to launch Tidepool Uploader
2b. Mac installation notes
- If you are not an Administrator, you will be prompted to input an Administrator username and password
- If prompted, input your Administrator password at the window that appears.
- Tidepool Uploader should re-open itself with the updated version
- If you do not see a prompt to update Tidepool Uploader you can download and install the latest version from https://www.tidepool.org/download
- If you are an IT administrator and want to install Tidepool Uploader silently, see this article
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.