This article assumes you have:
1. Updating Tidepool Uploader
- Whenever there is a new version of Tidepool Uploader the app will prompt you to update.
- After opening the app look for this dialog to pop up
- Click Install to run the update
2a. Windows PC notes
- If you are not an Administrator on your computer, you will be prompted to input a username and password for one after clicking Install.
- Follow the prompts in the next few sets of screens and click Next to advance through the installer.
- Be sure to click Next on the Tidepool USB Driver Installer that comes up in a separate window.
- Click Finish at the end to launch Tidepool Uploader
2b. Mac installation notes
- If you are not an Administrator you will be prompted to input an Administrator username and password
- If prompted, input your Administrator password at the window that appears.
- Tidepool Uploader should re-open itself with the updated version
- If you do not see a prompt to update Tidepool Uploader you can download and install the latest version from https://www.tidepool.org/download
- If you are an IT administrator and want to install Tidepool Uploader silently, see this article
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article. If you are submitting feedback, please include the article title so we can quickly identify what changes need to be made.