This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool Web account — you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup
- Diabetes data uploaded to your Tidepool Web account
1. Filter Out Devices from Tidepool Web views
Tidepool Web now lets you filter out one or more of your diabetes devices from being included in the display of values and aggregate statistics. You can filter devices on the Basics, Daily, BG Log, and Trends views in Tidepool Web.
To filter out a device from being included in the currently selected view, please do the following:
- Click on the carrot icon to the left of Filter Devices to expand it.
- Click on the checked box to uncheck the device you want to exclude/filter out.
- To undo the change, check the box again to add it back to the Tidepool Web view you are looking at.
2. Notes on Filtering Devices
- Filtering does not persist after you log out of Tidepool Web. When you log back in it will default to showing you all devices.
- You may only see one device in your account. If you use, for example, an insulin pump that gives you both CGM and insulin delivery (basal & bolus) data in your Tidepool Web account you cannot filter out just CGM or just insulin delivery.
- You may also see some devices that may be apps on your iPhone if you are using Tidepool Mobile and uploading Exercise data. Tidepool Web does not currently visualize exercise data, so including or excluding them will not have any effect.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.