This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader
- A GLUCOCARD Expression data cable to connect your Arkray GLUCOCARD Expression meter to your computer. Contact Arkray Support at 1-800-818-8877 and use extension 4301 to obtain a cable if you need one.
1. Connect your device
- Before connecting your Expression meter into your computer via the cable, follow these steps:
Press and hold Enter (|) to turn the meter on.
Press Enter (|) to open the Setup Screen.
Press the > button once to navigate to the PC Link Mode.
Press (|) to select PC Link Mode. Wait until you see "PC" blinking on the meter screen.
- Now plug the data cable into your Expression meter into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm "GLUCOCARD Expression" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click "Upload" to upload the data from your meter.
3. After Uploading
- When done, unplug the data cable from the computer and meter.
- Press > button to get out of the PC Link Mode, and then hold Enter button to switch the meter off.
- Click "See data" to open Tidepool Web in Google Chrome and view your data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.