This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader
- A GLUCOCARD Shine/Shine XL data cable to connect your Arkray GLUCOCARD Shine or Shine XL meter to your computer. Contact Arkray Support at 1-800-818-8877 and use extension 4301 or buy the EZSync003B third-party cable on Amazon.
1. Connect your device
- Plug the data cable into your Shine or Shine XL meter and then into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- For the Shine meter, press the << or >> button.
- For the Shine XL meter, press the < or (|) button.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm "GLUCOCARD Shine & Shine XL" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click "Upload" to upload the data from your meter.
- Click "See data" to open Tidepool Web and view your data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.