This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader
- A data-capable Micro USB to connect your Arkray GLUCOCARD Shine Connex or Shine Express meter to your computer.
1. Connect your device
- Ensure your meter is off and then plug your data-capable Micro USB cable into your Shine Connecx or Shine Express meter and then into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm "GLUCOCARD Shine Connex & Shine Express" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click "Upload" to upload the data from your meter.
- Click "See data" to open Tidepool Web in Google Chrome and view your data.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.