This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at tidepool.org/download
- A ReliOn data cable to connect your ReliOn Premier meter to your computer. Please contact Arkray Support to purchase a cable, or buy the EZSync003B third-party cable available on Amazon that Tidepool has tested and validated works with Tidepool Uploader for the ReliOn Premier models.
1. Connect your device
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm "ReliOn Premier (BLU, Voice & Classic)" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Connect your ReliOn Premier BLU, Premier Voice, or Premier Classic meter to your computer using the data cable. See the note above for where to obtain a cable if you do not already have one.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click "Upload" to upload the data from your meter.
- Click "See data" to open Tidepool Web and view your data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.