This article assumes you have:
1. Export your Data from LibreView
Upload your diabetes data to your libreview.com account first from your Libre (Reader or LibreLink app), Libre 2 (Reader or Libre 2 app), Libre 3 app, or other libreview.com compatible device before following these steps.
- Log into your LibreView account at libreview.com.
- After logging in, click on the Glucose History icon in the top left part of the page.
- Click on the Download Glucose Data button at the top right of the Glucose History page.
- (1) Click the I'm not a robot checkbox and click through the images as directed.
- (2) Click the Download button to download the CSV of your LibreView data. Save the file to your Downloads or Desktop folder where you can easily access it in Step 3.
2. Launch Tidepool Uploader
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm "Abbott LibreView" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
3. Upload your data
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the right time zone.
- Click "Choose file" to select your downloaded CSV file.
- Locate the file you exported from libreview.com. It's likely in your Downloads folder. It should look something like JamesJellyfish_glucose_12-15-2021.csv, but with your name and the date you exported the file.
- Click Open to begin uploading of the file.
- You will see Tidepool Uploader's progress bar moving towards 100% as it uploads. If you have multiple diabetes devices in your LibreView export, you may see the progress bar restart a few times. This is normal and to be expected.
- After the upload says Done!, you can upload another device or click "See data" to view your uploaded data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.