This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader.
- An Ascensia Contour Plus One or Blue Meter and data-capable Micro USB cable.
1. Connect your device
- Connect your Ascensia Contour Plus One or Blue Meter to your computer using a data-capable Micro USB cable.
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log in to your account.
- Confirm that "Ascensia Contour Plus One/Blue" is one of your Devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click "Upload" to upload the data from your meter.
- Click "See data" to open Tidepool Web in Google Chrome and view your data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.