This article assumes:
- You are a Clinic team member with Admin permissions for your Clinic Workspace.
- Not yet using Clinic Account Administration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Clinic account set up.
- Log into Tidepool Web at https://app.tidepool.org using Google Chrome to access your Clinic Workspace dashboard.
- Click View Clinic Members.
- Click the … menu item next to the team member you want to remove.
- Click Remove User.
- Confirm your action to Remove User.
⚠️ Note: Removing a Clinic team member means they will no longer have access to your Clinic Account patient list. They will still be able to login to their account and accept invitations to join other Clinic Accounts.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.