- This applies to Clinic team members with Admin permissions.
- Not yet using Clinic Account Administration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Clinic account set up.
- Log into Tidepool Web at app.tidepool.org to access your Clinic Workspace dashboard.
- From the Clinic Workspace dashboard, within your Patient List, search for an existing patient or click Show All to see your entire patient list.
- Once the desired patient is identified, click the . . . menu item and then Remove Patient to remove the specified patient from your patient list.
Click Remove to confirm your intention to remove that patient from your patient list
⚠️ Note: Removing a patient from your patient list does not delete their Tidepool account. Account deletions must be handled by request sent to the Tidepool Support team at email@example.com.
💡 If your patient would like continued access to their data before you remove their account from your patient list, please follow these instructions to add their email address to that account.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on this article.