New features to improve your clinical workflow!
- Every clinician will have their own unique account and login credentials to access clinic account workspaces.
- Administrators will be able to add and remove clinician users as needed.
- Patients will share their data with a clinic account, rather than an individual clinician user account.
- To facilitate this sharing, clinicians will provide patients with a unique share code, rather than an email address to connect and view their data.
- For our clinicians that are a part of more than one practice, you will be able to manage multiple clinic accounts within a single seamless interface.
- Create and manage access to patient accounts without requiring Tidepool Uploader.
Upgrade in three quick steps
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Tidepool Uploader. You may need to coordinate with your IT team to complete this step. You must have a recent version of Tidepool Uploader installed to properly access your Clinic account.
If you need the installation file, it can be downloaded from tidepool.org/download.
- Review the instructions in our Deployment Guide so you’ll be prepared to perform the initial setup steps for your Clinic account.
Clinic Account Deployment Guide
Plan to allocate 15 minutes of your time to complete the setup steps listed in the Deployment Guide.
- When you’re ready to begin, please fill out this Clinic account sign up form and our Clinic Success team will notify you as soon as your Clinic account is ready.
The Tidepool team is committed to supporting you through this process. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.