This article assumes you have:
- A Tidepool account — you can create one for free at https://tidepool.org/signup.
- Installed the latest version of the Tidepool Uploader — you can download the latest version at https://tidepool.org/uploader
- A GLUCOCARD data cable to connect your GLUCOCARD Vital meter to your computer. Contact Arkray Support at 1-800-818-8877 and use extension 4301 to obtain a cable if you need one or buy the EZSync001E third-party cable on Amazon that Tidepool has tested to confirm works with Tidepool Uploader.
1. Connect your device
- Launch Tidepool Uploader and log into your account.
- Confirm "Glucocard Vital" is one of your devices. You can change your devices by selecting "Choose Devices" from the menu under your name.
With your Glucocard Vital meter powered off, connect your Glucocard Vital meter to your computer using the Glucocard Vital data cable.
- Confirm Tidepool Uploader is set to the time zone that matches your location.
- Click "Upload" to upload the data from your meter.
- Click "See data" to open Tidepool Web and view your data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.