This article assumes you have:
- Received all internal approvals required to formally use Tidepool as a data platform for your patients' diabetes data.
- Coordinated with your IT team to have Tidepool Uploader installed on all computers that will be used to upload patient data to Tidepool.
Access to patient data will happen within your Clinic Account Workspace. Depending on how you choose to manage your patient population, you have two options to consider for your Clinic Account setup.
If you already have an active Clinician account and need to migrate those patients to a Clinic Account Workspace, please contact email@example.com.
Creating your first Clinic Account Workspace:
- Create your Clinician account at https://tidepool.org/signup
- After verifying your email address, you will be prompted to complete your Clinic Account profile.
- After your Clinic Account profile is completed, you can:
If you choose to set up a single Clinic Account Workspace:
- All sites accessing patient data will connect to a single Clinic Workspace
- All patients will be connected with just one Clinic Workspace
- Clinicians will manage a single Clinic Share Code
This is ideal for smaller Clinics, or Health Systems that want to manage all of their patients from a single account regardless of where they are seen.
If you choose to set up multiple Clinic Account Workspaces:
- Clinic Workspaces can be created based on physical location or patient demographics (Pediatric, Adult, MFM, Primary Care, etc.)
- Patients will initially be connected to just one Clinic Workspace, if you need to access their data from an additional Workspace, they will need to input the appropriate Clinic Share Code
- Clinicians can be members of multiple Clinic Workspaces, as needed
If you have questions about your initial Clinic Account Workspace configuration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the best way forward for your team.
If you have questions at any time, please contact Tidepool's Clinic Success team at email@example.com.