This article assumes you have:
- Received all internal approvals required to formally use Tidepool as a data platform for your patients' diabetes data.
- Coordinated with your IT team to have Tidepool Uploader installed on all computers that will be used to upload patient data to Tidepool.
If you already have an active Clinician account and need to migrate those patients to an existing Clinic Account Workspace, please contact email@example.com.
Access to patient data will happen within your Clinic Account Workspace. Depending on how you choose to manage your patient population, you have two options to consider for your Clinic Account setup.
Here are some factors to consider:
- If your health system will be managing patients in Tidepool across different specialties (Pediatric Endocrinology, Adult Endocrinology, MFM, Primary Care, etc.), you may want to establish multiple Clinic Account Workspaces for each speciality.
- If your health system needs to manage distinct patient lists based on the primary location they are seen, you may want to establish multiple Clinic Account Workspaces corresponding with those distinct locations.
- If you want to manage a single patient list, regardless of speciality or where your patients are seen, you should create a single Clinic Account Workspace.
Create your Clinic Account Workspace:
- Create your Clinician account at https://tidepool.org/signup
- After verifying your email address, you will be prompted to complete your Clinic Account profile.
- After your Clinic Account profile is completed, you can:
If you have questions about your initial Clinic Account Workspace configuration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the best way forward for your team.
If you have questions at any time, please contact Tidepool's Clinic Success team at email@example.com.