The Population Health Dashboard surfaces key summary statistics to your patient list, in addition to the core functionality of your Clinic Workspace.
Screenshot shows test data for demonstration purposes, not actual patient data.
In the Patient List Tab, you will see several columns with data.
- Patient Details - This field includes details such as your patients’ first and last name, date of birth (in format YYYY-MM-DD), and email address and MRN if optionally added. By default, the patient details field is listed in alphabetical order by first name. The patient list can be sorted by Patient Name.
- Last Upload - This field shows how many days since the last time CGM data and/or BGM data was uploaded to that patient's account. Typically, this date would either correspond to the last time that patient was seen at your clinic, or the last time the patient uploaded data from home. The patient list can be sorted by Last Upload.
- Sorting by Last Upload only considers CGM data when no Last Upload filters are in place, or when filtering specifically based on Last Upload of CGM data.
- Sorting by Last Upload only considers BGM data when filtering based on Last Upload of BGM data.
- Patient Tags - The Patient Tags field displays whatever tags you have assigned to each patient. Your Clinic Account Workspace Dashboard can create up to 20 patient tags. More details on how to create, edit, delete, assign, filter, and remove patient tags are described in Using Patient Tags.
- GMI (CGM) - Glucose Management Indicator (GMI) provides an estimate of A1C using the mean glucose over the specified data period. This estimate is only provided if there is at least 70% CGM use. The patient list can be sorted by GMI.
Equation: GMI(%) = 3.31 + 0.02392 x [mean glucose in mg/dL]
- % Time in Range (CGM) - The Time in Range field displays the percent of CGM values that fall in each target range. See Filtering your Patient List to explore options for filtering by Time in Range.
The glucose ranges follow ADA/AACE target ranges for adults with type 1 diabetes. Hover on the visualization to view the percentages for each range for a specific patient.
If a patient has less than 70% but greater than 24 hours of CGM use over the specified period, the % Time in Range values will still be calculated but will be visualized with a striped pattern. You can hover of the Time in Range bar to see data ranges and % CGM Use.
If a patient has less than 24 hours of CGM use over the specified period, the % Time in Range values will not be displayed.
- Average Glucose (BGM) - This metric provides the average glucose based on blood glucose meter readings over the specified data period. The patient list can be sorted by Average Glucose.
- Readings per day - This metric takes an average of the daily number of BGM readings over the specified data period.
- Lows (BGM) - This metric provides the number of blood glucose readings that are below 54 mg/dL over the specified data period. The patient list can be sorted by Lows.
- Highs (BGM) - This metric provides the number of blood glucose readings that are above 250 mg/dL over the specified data period. The patient list can be sorted by Highs.
Filtering your Patient List
Combinations of filters can be applied to generate a prioritized list of patients based on specific criteria. See Filtering your Patient List to learn about your filtering options.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.