This article assumes:
- You are a Clinician wanting to sign up for Tidepool or have received an invite to join a Clinic Account Workspace, and you do not have an existing account.
- If you are a person with diabetes, see our Signing up for Tidepool guide to create your personal account.
1. Signing up for a Tidepool Clinician account.
- Visit app.tidepool.org using your Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browser.
- Click the Sign up link beneath the email login field.
- Input your work email address and pick and confirm your password.
- Click Create Account.
- Click Clinician Account from the two options.
- Click Continue.
- Click Accept.
- Next you will see a screen letting you know Tidepool is sending you a message with a link to verify your email address.
- Check your email to find an email from email@example.com with the subject Verify your Tidepool account.
- Click the Verify Your Account button.
- Complete your Account Profile, including Name, Job Title, and NPI (Optional).
- You are now ready to create a Clinic Account Workspace
2. Receiving an email invitation to join a Clinic
- If you have received an email from a colleague to join a Clinic Account Workspace, you will receive an email that looks like this.
- Click the Join [Clinic Name] button to accept the invitation and follow the steps above to create your Tidepool Clinician account.
- After following the steps above to create your Clinician account, you can then accept the invitation to join a Clinic Account Workspace. See Receiving an invitation to join a Clinic team for more information about joining a Clinic Account Workspace.