Welcome to Tidepool, your gateway to understanding your diabetes dataThe data behind diabetes management can be overwhelming — understanding it all is empowering. Turn your diabetes data points into accessible, actionable, and meaningful insights with Tidepool.
Getting started with Tidepool takes a few quick steps:
- Download and Install Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge are currently the only supported browsers that can be used to view your data.
- Create your Tidepool account at tidepool.org/signup.
- Don't forget to set up data storage for your account if you wish to upload and view your data.
- Install Tidepool Uploader on your Mac or Windows PC from tidepool.org/download.
- If you need them, detailed installation instructions are provided in this walkthrough.
- Use Tidepool Uploader to upload your diabetes device data.
- Find specific instructions for uploading your diabetes device in this group of device guides.
- Use Tidepool Web to view your diabetes device data at tidepool.org/login.
- Guides and walkthroughs relating to data visualization in Tidepool Web can be found in this section of our support documentation.
- If you have been provided a Share code to connect with your Clinician, you can follow these instructions to share your data with them.
- Add context to your data from your mobile device with Tidepool Mobile.
- Download Tidepool Mobile for iOS, or
- Download Tidepool Mobile for Android.
- With Tidepool Mobile, you can add notes about meals, exercise, or anything else. See your CGM, pump, and BG meter data alongside your notes. Track your favorite meals and your regular exercise, and learn from what happens.
- With Tidepool Mobile for iOS, you can connect to Apple Health for continuous, automatic Dexcom uploading. Please see this article for how to set up Tidepool Mobile to upload your data.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback on this article.